#QOTD – What’s in your bag?
I never carry small bags. Cross body slings can never fit my stuff. I am very oversized kinda person, by body type and by my bag!
So, let’s jump in and see what’s in my bag?
- Wallet – Cash, cards, and my multiple identities!
- Sanitary Pad – Because Aunty Flo might visit, somebody else if not me!
- Mask and Sanitizer – Post Covid must haves, although I used to carry a sanitizer before as well.
- Book – My current read comes with me every where!
- Journal and a pen – For all those trailing thoughts.
- AirPods – To be connected and entertained handsfree!
- Body Splash – Because I sweat like a pig, and that is my only way of not smelling like one too!
- Keys – Because how else will I enter my house!
- Umbrella – Because I don’t like the Sun, nor do I like getting all wet.
- Water – To survive!
- Specs – Because I might get on the wrong bus otherwise!
- Lipstick & Kajal – For the impromptu plans after work.
- Safety Pins – Nobody wants a ripped off button!
- My phone which is clicking what you are seeing!