Travel influencers might lead you to believe that everyone layers on three sheet masks and guzzles detoxifying smoothies in business class, but the rest of us crammed in the economy are not that privileged. But if after a flight you are left with breakouts or dry patches from all that recirculated cabin air, not all is lost.
1. Grab a cleanser to immediately wash off the debris, dirt, and germs that inevitably landed on your skin mid-flight – I go for my regular Lotus Professional Phyto-Rx Deep Pore Cleansing Face Wash.
2. Exfoliate all that skin that went dead during the flight – 10 minutes of my L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Exfoliate & Refine Pores (The red one) and my skin is left soft and supple without the dryness.
3. Get the pH balance right on your skin – My savior is The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating toner.
4. Detox your skin with the L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Detoxify Leaves the skin purely fantastic!
4. Layer a nice hydrating sheet mask & listen to some calm music – The Face Shop Hydrating Mask gives ample amount of hydration.
And finally dab some of your favourite moisturizer and get a long, tight sleep! Believe me, sleep restores everything!