A lot of people have been asking me how do I make my cards, and if I can upload some tutorials. So here I am, giving out pages from my Card Journal which I keep to keep a record of all the cards I make, and also record anything new that I come across.
Here is a step-by-step guide for the Baker’s Birthday Apron Card I made –
- Make the checks with watercolors. You can take color combinations of red|white or blue|white.
- Cut out kitchen tools (whisk, knife, oven mitten, spoon) and stick them on the cover as if they are popping out of the apron pocket.
- Insert baking & cooking quotes on the kitchen tool cut outs.
- Make recipe cards for writing messages.
- Make pockets to keep the recipe cards.
Hope you all make some beautiful cards!