For those lazy days, when you want to have something yummy, but you don’t really wanna take the effort! This is when you look into your fridge, and figure out what can be done!
3 tablespoons butter
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon red chili flakes
Nando’s Pepper Sauce
½ pound cooked penne
1. Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
2. Cook the onion until it starts to brown.
3. Add the salt, and pepper, and chili flakes.
4. Add the Nando’s Pepper Sauce.
5. Add the penne, and toss until evenly coated.
6. Serve, with chicken nuggets!
2 thoughts on “Penne In Nando’s Pepper Sauce”
Yummy… so for the next lazy day… I get Nando’s sauce, you get the pasta 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person