Hope everyone is having a good day. I would like to thank my blogging friend Shubham for nominating me for this award! This is the first time I have been nominated for a tag, so thank you Shubham!
1)Answer the questions given above.
2)Credit the Creator of the Tag.
3)Nominate 5/+ bloggers
Answering questions by Shubham
1.How long you have been blogging?
I started this blog last year January, but as I got busy with office, I couldn’t give it much time. But now thanks to my blogger friends, they keep encouraging me to write more. So since this year February I have been trying to write more and more!
2. Do you enjoy tags?
I have never been nominated before for any tags, and this is my first time, so I am really excited about it.
3. Do you follow blogs which follow you?
Ofcourse, I do. It’s always a positive encouragement, plus I get to read and explore new blogs every time.
4. Describe your blog in 5 words.
As I have described myself in my blog description, I’ll say the same 5 things here –
- Economist of the Arts & Literature – The economics of creation, distribution, and consumption of works of art, literature and similar creative goods & services fascinates me. So this blog lists my fascinations as an economist!
- Sexy Danceaholic – Dance is life to me, and through this blog I share my emotion towards my life. Thus, the blog is called Nrityankita – Live the Art of Dance.
- Guilty of Readultery – Books are my best friends, and I tend to read more than one book at a time. So this blog has my book reviews and others bookish extras.
- An inspired artist – My new found interest in art has inspired me to try out acrylics, sketches and illustrations, and I have made this blog my canvas.
- A writer – Finally writing about my travelogues, my emotions through poetry, new recipes that I try out, and restaurants that catch my taste, I write in this blog making my life as my muse!
5. How many posts you have made ,(except this one)?
I have published 83 posts till now, and I would love to keep writing more!
6. On a scale of 1-10,how much you enjoy blogging?
I love blogging beyond 10! It’s fun and thrilling!
7. Posts some link to blogs to enjoy reading?
I don’t think I can point out to any particular blog. So, why don’t you go through my followers, and you’ll see how all them are very good! One blog which you may not find in my follower list is The Chic Hallucinator, because it’s not a wordpress blog, but I love her dark and quirky style!!
8. Writing or reading posts?
That’s a tough one to answer. I think it depends on the mood. Sometimes it’s a reading mood, and sometimes the mood switches to writing!
I don’t have many followers so I’ll list only 5 nominees –
Same questions for the nominees!
All the best!