I came across this recipe in YouTube somewhere, but that was for shrimps. But they are expensive, so I went for chicken! Delicious, it was…and with that glass of wine and crap television, I had a superb Saturday evening.
3 tablespoons butter
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Juice of ½ lemon
1 teaspoon red chili flakes
½ pound cooked spaghetti
1. Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
2. Cook the garlic until it starts to brown.
3. Add the chicken, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is pink all the way through.
4. Add the lemon juice and chili flakes.
5. Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated.